Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

I wanna lose weight and become zero size

im 16+ years old now. my height is 165cm. my weight is aprox. 70kg. i wanna lose weight. ive started skipping daily almost for 200 times. i control my food. but still i dont find much change in my body pattern. i have a fatty back,below the neck,and huge arms. i have no idea how to reduce it. please guide to to success.
thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2012
For losing the weight more effectively you should do some exercises daily for at lea 30 minutes. Cardio exercises are more effective for losing the weight naturally.
Along with these exercises you should also take good diet foods. Eat more fresh fruits and raw vegetables in your daily foods and avoid more far, fried, and fast foods.
|

replied May 26th, 2012
Elbert wrote:
For losing the weight more effectively you should do some Exercises daily for at lea 30 minutes. Cardio exercises are more effective for losing the weight naturally.
Along with these exercises you should also take good diet foods. Eat more fresh fruits and raw vegetables in your daily foods and avoid more far, fried, and fast foods.

Any comment?
|

replied May 26th, 2012
For losing the weight more effectively you should do some exercises daily for at lea 30 minutes. Cardio exercises are more effective for losing the weight naturally.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 15th, 2012
Honey, you should be eating healthy and excercising.
|

replied June 15th, 2012
Honey, you should be eating healthy and excercising.
|

replied September 2nd, 2012
Weight Loss
For losing don't diet because as you star eating more you will again put weight. Do exercise and try to drink more water and stop eating sugar. Try to drink more lemon water.
|

replied September 7th, 2012
Hi, a good veggie diet will do great to tone up your body which includes a balance of carbs, protiens,fat, fiber,vitamins, minerals and rich antioxidants available in fruits and vegetables, Nonfat dairy products and soy milk, Skim milk low fat cheese, low fat yogurt , peanut butter are good to live a healthy life, try to follow certain basics like intensive workout's, drink more water , eat 5 meals a day and also most important of all do 7 minutes of sound meditation every morning, you can also try with these suggestions hope you do well.
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....