Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I've used a tracker and my dates are off?

User Profile
My last 3 periods were on 12/11/10, 1/4/11 and 1/23/11 my cycle is usually 27-28 days I've been using a tracker for about a year and it says my cycle should have come on 2/15/11. I've never been late before or have had irregular periods, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for almost 8 years but I don't want to get to excited. Please help because I feel crazy.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2011
Menstruation Answer A19787
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
Stress and hormonal changes can cause delay in periods. Wait and see if your periods start within 10 days of your actual expected period dates. If you do not get your periods, get shorter and lighter periods, or develop symptoms suggestive of early pregnancy, do not hesitate to go ahead with examination and blood HCG test done by your gynecologist/doctor to confirm/rule out pregnancy.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Am I Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.