Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

I've seen Mr. Shadow. He peaks into my eyes

User Profile
Schizophrenia?

Usually feel anxious over things. I study things too much, which is bad with disorganized thoughts (Very neat when it comes to my space). Not uncommon to get off-topic easily. I empathize for killers (Jared Loughner) & hate people that hate them. I've attempted suicide twice (I know I'm a failure), but WILL NOT go for 3rd. After 2nd time, feel like I lost many memories & ability to speak right. Only make sense when I speak to myself, which I do under breath. When I was 14, I believed I was a king. No specifics; I carried myself in way that angered parents because we lived humbly. At same time, I made a host in me to talk to (Zeke). After 2nd attempt, I believed I killed him because he didn’t talk anymore. He returned with same sarcasm & wit. I let Zeke direct because I'm too kind; he’s normal. I deal with a lot of stress (no girl, no money, friends, college). I've seen Mr. Shadow. He peaks into my eyes. I shift from mania, depression, & anger. Neck spasms accompany.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2011
Schizophrenia Answer A22804
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

It is difficult to analyse and interpret your condition online.

You might benefit by consulting a psychiatrist for proper help and advice.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Schizophrenia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.