Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

I've moved on why not him

User Profile
Today I am dissapointed with someone who I dated back in 1990 it has been nearly 20 years, I requested for him 'N' to add me as a friend somewhere however he rejected me the guy 'K' who I dated right after 'N' accepted even thought there are some issues within us that finally came out in the light after we haven't met for so long hey if there are hatred it should be me and not him I am heart broken not because I have feelings for him however I am dissapointed that he still regard me as an enermy!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2008
Supporter
Well, past relationships are best left in the past, I think. I've been tempted recently to get in touch with people via Facebook, but have resisted. Why do I want to go backwards? Instead, I am concentrating on my current relationship and growing with my husband in love and understanding.
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks for the reply the reason why I asked him to add me was not to reconciled the feeling that we had however it is just to get in touch with one another but obviously that is not a matual thing it's okay I've seen accepted the fact not everyone is like me forgive and forget thanks again rooted. Hart74
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2008
Experienced User
I think that some people want to hold onto anger and resentment .. even if it hurts them in the end. It's a way to feed the ego.

If this person can't forgive and forget, than it's not worth pursuing. At least now you know!
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks illustriouslyfickle as you said at last I know.
|

replied September 9th, 2008
Experienced User
someone i hooked up with some time when i was younger, rejected my comments in friendster and we were never a couple before~

guess these should be just left alone. when i had an abortion against my ex's wishes, and stepped out of his life, i NEVER hope to see him again, tho' my little niece and one of my bestfriends have seen him..
|

replied December 30th, 2013
One should never look behind to the past, only look behind you when you saying goodbye... let the past boyfriend and what so ever go
|
Tags: heart, add
Quick Reply