Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

I think I might have ball cancer..

Hello, my name is danny and im 18 years old. And ive noticed a while bacj ago maybe 2 or 3 years that I had these strange lunps in my balls. Really dint notice them untill one day I was playing baskett ball with my friends and I had went up for a lay up and BOOM ! got kneed right in the balls. Instantly I feel to the ground in tears. My balls were in pain for atleast 30-40 mins. Ever since that my left ball havent been the same. As if it right now they've been bothering me not hurting really bad but enough to where I can feel it. My dad felt them and said ill be fine. Even went to my family doctor a little back ago to see everything was okay and said im fine. Later on I had move with my uncle and had a check up and the doctor said I need to do a follow up she wasnt sure on what was really going on with my balls. Now this was about 8-7 months after the baskett ball injury. Im kinda scaref to go to the doctor now because the swelling of my ball increased and I feel weried lumps and stuff in my balls. First thing to pop up on google when you type in " what does it mean when you have lumps in your balls " is testicular cancer. This scares me very bad because I dont wanna die from this. And im stressing myself all day and night that I have ball cancer barley can get any sleep. Im still so young and dint even experince what all life gives. I just pray and pary that it isnt ball cancer. Please if anybody has any questions or advice please let ne know I highly appreciate it ! Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2016
Experienced User
Your Dr.s would like have felt any lumps taht appear cancerous, so its unlikely you have testicle cancer. All men and boys have an epididymis that feels like a long lump of stuff attached directly to the testicles and it runs up and down the center and back side of each testicle as an organ that stores the sperm made inside the testicles. You also have many different cords and tubes and muscles inside your scrotum that do diffierent things for you. Don't worry you have cancer its more likely just an injury from being hit in the nads. Talk to your last Dr. about what is needing a follow up visit and why?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Cancer
Quick Reply