Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

I think i may Hate my own boyfriend.

We have been together for three months tuesday.
The first week was like a movie he called me every night we talked for hours we were madly inlove.
The rest of the first month was great, no pressure, just perfect, lots of dates and kindness, i was head over heels.
The second month brought a few challenges, but we managed to over-come them intirely.
Then at 2 months and 2 weeks we decided to have sex, it was fine, no regrets.
Then all of a sudden i turned from a girlfriend into a hooker.
I would sneak out catch buses and go and see him, behind my parents back and we would have sex.
He began to treat me more like one too, he wouldn't call me unless it was to arrange a spot or tell me he was horny.
The 'new him' began to repulse me, but i kept seeing him for 2 weeks...
Until about 3 days ago when i raised the issue with him via the telephone, i told him how i felt, but i felt
as if i was talking to a brick wall. It's like he wasn't even listening!!
I told him how i couldn't keep sneaking around but he just kept ignoring me on the other line.
I felt so pissed, we have talked once since then, but the issue was not raised.
I feel now so angry that i actually hate him, he has become so degrading to me!
When he talks to me, and i feel pathetic, i feel like a [tramp]!
I even feel a slight bit of hate, i have been contemplating breaking this relationship up, but i can't!
I just simply can not bring myself to do it.
I need to know now honestly what to do!?!?!?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi juddi....How old is he and how old are you?....Only you can answer if he is using you....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied February 21st, 2011
im 14
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2011
Community Volunteer
How old is your boyfriend?...
|

replied March 13th, 2011
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2011
hi judii . you prob hear this allot but you are so young! at 14 i felt like my bf was the best thing ever and anything he told me i beleived. you need to nip this in the bud before you stay too long with him and it gets more serious! the future isnt 5 mins from now but when you look back you will think god what was i doing! plenty more guys will come along and go and you get over them! you dont need to feel like this, but then its up to you its your life! hope this helps X
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2011
Experienced User
This has happened to me before. Even though I've never gone all the way with anyone yet, I have done some sexual things ( such as texting sexual remarks or done some stuff with guys that I regret) I found it was because I had low self-esteem and was making up for it by finding sexual attention. Most of the guys I did stuff like that with, also, were people whom I weren't even dating. I feel terrible about it, but I realized love from the heart is the most important thing. Yes, some physical stuff is good, but if it takes over the entire relationship, it no longer has meaning. Try again to talk it our with your boyfriend. If he still doesn't listen, maybe he's not for you. Some people can be pressuring about sex, especially guys. You are only 3 years younger than I am, but I still say you are too young to be worrying about it anyway. ( I am too!) You still have the rest of your life to find a partner whom you want to be with seriously. Just remember to defend yourself against pressures and to keep your chin up. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do and your boyfriend should know this loud and clear.
|

replied August 7th, 2011
Get out of this. You are feeling that it is not good for you. Go with your gut. You will find love, because this is not love, even though it might have felt like ti at first. It was an experience and it was good for a while but now it is no longer good for you. Get out. Be yourself. You have very good instincts, listen to them.
|
Quick Reply