Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

i think i may be pregnant not sure

hi my name is amber i am nineteen and last week i had some brown discharge and then had a period that only lasted two day if my assumptions are correct i would be right around 2 weeks... my smptoms have been nipple lightely darkening nausea sensitivity to food and motion and pains in the abdomial area someone please help i took a test and it said negitive what shall i do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
A pregnancy test will only be fully accurate a few days after a missed period even though it can be accurate before that. You have only 2 choices to find out, take another pregnancy test or visit a health care provider for a more detailed pregnancy test.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...