Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

I still cry every single day over the guy I loved...

I know to most of you this is going to be pointless & stupid to read. To most of you you won't care. I just need someone that's like me or gets what i'ts like. Well here it goes anyway.. I'm 19 years old. I am a bigger girl (not huge) just bigger. Graduated 2011 from a small school. At that school I always got made fun of for the things I ate, How I talked, What I wore, Who I talked to etc.. I always got made fun of. I never had a boyfriend in high school. Had alot of "so called guy friends" but never a boyfriend. After High School I tried a online dating site. I met a guy I really like. I feel so much in love with him. Everything I could of ever wanted. He broke my heart. I never get the good guy. Always the jerk. My friends there never there for me. I mean what's left of my friends. I still cry every single day over the guy I loved because he told me he loved me & wanted to be with me &only me etc.. Turns out he was sleeping with another girl now he's getting married to her. (That's what I cry over alot). Yes I know I need to move on for the most part I have. But just the thought of him being married to someone else makes me cry. All i've ever wanted is a good caring guy that doesn't mind a girl like me. But that never happens. My best friend is to good to talk to me now because all she cares about is her boyfriend. I don't have anyone here for me. I try to deal with most things on my own but at night I end up crying thinking about things. I have alot going on I could keep going & going but I won't.. I just don't know what to do anymore. Someone please help.!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
Hey its ok I got dumped when I was in seventh grde two years ago... it hurt really bad I never got over it the same girl dumped me three times... I loved her but was too selfish to try and forget about the past and worry bout now... I was so depressde I felt like killing myself there was this dance and I didn't go because she dumped me and all her friends tried to make me go I still hate myself for wht I did to break her heart and not goin to tht dance she danced witha another dude who pantsed her two months later which pissed me off he was my friend and I thought somethin was goin on behind my back but I belive her she isn't the type to cheat on me she was and is the love of my life and same for me to her. I got back togehter with her I never got over those problems she danced with tht guy so her friend wld dance with "him" I got jealous I got over it and learned to forgive myself she forgave me.. look sometimes u need to forget about the past and try to find a new solution u need to try and get ur man back if he loves you he will care about ur happiness and take you back if not then forget him ok trust me ok if u need to tlk bout this call my number 609-351-0155 I belive in you u can do anything if u just belive you can do it Wink u can do the unthinkable if u try hard enough ok Wink so cheer up the only person worth crying over is the person u love most Wink
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
Look I care for you as much as my family same goes for all humans but just know how ever many comments ppl make bout u it shows how much stronger u are than them they are so depressed or jealous of you tht they have to make fun of you beuty and being thin isn't life its just one of many faults in the world u r perfect just the way you are I love my girl more than anything and she is heavier than me and she is perfect in my eye slook every person to me is someone to care about every one who deserves it atleast I just give the majority of my affection and all my love to my girlfriend thts all u and all the others I know tht aren't my girlfriend are just my frineds or people to cheer up I cheerup my girlfriend but I like helping others too
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2012
Experienced User
-sigh- if he truly loves you. He will come back to you if you truly love him let him free if he comes back then your queations and prayers to happines will be answered
|

replied June 27th, 2012
Thanks. I appreciate it. But he doesn't love me. Never did. I'm just the girl that gets used from guys. Got used by him. I feel stupid. Because of how much I loved him. How much I need him.
|

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2012
Experienced User
Look its ok he's a jerk forget him I mean many women get used and u deserve a guy who cares for you and truly loves you I'm sure there is someone out there for you Smile he's the past u need to pay attention to the present because it is a gift and the future is a surprise Wink just trust me when ii say I felt the same way u did when I had my first girlfriend in fifth grade she dumped me a year later and started dating my friends and tht hurt now I found my new grilfriend who truly loves me.. I'm soryy this isn't about me. Look wht I'm sayin is there is someone out there waiting for You some one who will care for you love you and be there for you good luck
|

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2012
Experienced User
Well u don't need him he's old news u deserve a guy who cares for you and loves u and will do anything for you sorta like I am with my girlfriend (I'm still happy she gave me a third chance yes I said third) look there is a man out there for every girl and a girl for every guy if ur not a gay or lesbian then its a different sequence but let's not get into tht look u seem like a person tht is reasonble and cares for their boyfriend and trust me when I say this I've been in ur position with many other women and I'm emo so I take stuff a lot worse I belive you can find a better man than tht jerk I hope you do and I belive you can Wink you deserve love after this incident Wink
|

replied June 30th, 2012
That saying isn't true. There isn't anyone out there for me. and no i'm not gay and i'm not a lesbian. Never will be. I like guys only. (no offense to anyone thats like that i don't have a problem with it (Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 3rd, 2012
Experienced User
Ik but I'm just sayin and there is omeone out there for you, you just have t found him yet Wink
|