I see things all the time they are always people but lately I've need seeing scary things that aren't human and it worrys me these things are get close to me the people I see don't they just walk by but I had a dream about a man and when I woke up the man was looking at me nodding saying no I got scared so I called my boyfriend and he told me it was all in my head as I kept talking to him the man vanished the next day I had to babysit and that same guy walked into the kitchen with me I screamed and called my tia/aunt I told her what I saw she got scared she told me to stay in the living room with the kids I sat on the floor and left the caouch to the kids I turd my head to see the kids when I turned back he was sitting next to me I crued my eyes out he just disappeared again
He's old lookin like late 50'sor his 60's
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2016
Old looking with an old suit, and hat on and smiles all the time?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This could be all in your head or maybe someone you’re scared of or had a bad experience with in this past or childhood. Still I would advice you to see a psychiatrist so he can help you better with your described symptoms.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Dr Khalil
|
Tags: Anxiety, Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.