Medical Questions > Nutrition > Gout Diet Forum

I really need Help Gout, Diabetes, Diverticulitis

I just don't know what to eat I have gout so no red meat, pork, fish, beans, aspirin, or fish these are my gout triggers.
I have diabetes so no sugar high starchy foods, pastas, breads.
I have diverticulitis so greens, nuts, eggs, and some fruits make me have really bad cramps.
and I am lactose intolerant I just really don't know what to eat.
One of the many times I have been in the hospital for infection in my feet I talked to a dietitian and I asked them what I should do about my diet. They said they would have to do some research on it and that they would be back in a couple of hours. They never came back I was in there for a week. A month later I received a bill from them for $400
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mentaltiger
|

replied July 9th, 2010
I forgot to add that I cant even eat a small amount of the gouty foods or I cant walk for 2 days and none of the gout medications work for me
|

replied December 26th, 2011
Diabetes and Gout
Did you find an answer of what you should eat? My dad has gout and Diabetes so your post really intrigued me. I don't have answers for you but hoped since your post was over a year ago you might have found answers for yourself. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE!
|

replied December 19th, 2014
diet
My father in law is in the same boat as you. He also has issues with his kidneys, so he cannot take the gout medicine very often. It is very rough on your kidneys. I'm curious about your diet. It seems like there isn't much left you can eat with these 3 illnesses.
|
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....