Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

I only have one testicle. anyone else?

Anyone else here who has only one nut? I am a one nutter too. Tell me your stories
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2014
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

This condition can occur in undescended testes and the undescended testis should be removed as it can lead to malignant disease. Ability to impregnate is intact if the other testis is normal.

wishing you best of health

thanks

|

replied January 12th, 2015
I have the same I only have one testicle now cause I got cancer and they had to remove my left testicle. I am looking to talk to and hear from others like me and their stories. As of right now I am waiting to find out what kind of treatment I will need like chemotherapy. I am very scared and don't know if I am going to make it through this. Can anyone tell me more and help me?
|

replied September 8th, 2015
for a long time I thought I was the only one with one I was born with one testicle my older brother used to make fun of me and still does when I'm 40 years old but I would really like to know other people guys with one testicle if you would you ever seen and guys with one testicle except for me
|

replied September 11th, 2015
Experienced User
One man I know who has one testicle lost his at about age 14 to testicular torsion that went untreated too long. He has one of the biggest penises I've ever seen, like honestly about 12 inches long when erect. I know for sue from when he showed me his erect dick to prove how well hung he is. Plus, he's a really horny man and always up for sex. And to think he's done this all with only one testicle since puberty. It just goes to show how well one testicle can do for a man. He's all hairy chested, very masculine,muscles, deep voice, tall, strong, all man, long foreskin, his one remaining ball (he chose no fake implants) is a great size and hangs real low and full, and with a fine beard and mustache too. No way anyone would ever know he lost one nut to torsion and does so excellent on one testicle alone. He's not shy about having lost one of his testicles and all his buddies know and think he's all the more of a man for handling it all so well and openly. Most men envy him a lot for lots of different reasons.
|

replied September 22nd, 2016
I am 32 year old virgin. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never even considered getting married. My self confidence is non existing and it's all because I've had this inferiority complex, as I grew into a young man and finding out I'm not like other men and I lack one of my testicles I began to recede into solitude and lost interest in social activities. According to my parents it was due to torsion but I can't be certain as they are non educated and they never really gave me an answer but from their description I think it might be that. Fast forward to today and I am a complete failure due to my lack of confidence and low self esteem. I don't know if anything can help me since my "good" years are slowly falling behind me. If you are reading this and you're young with this issue, seek help and guidance NOW. I did not have the luck to get mental help or support from my parents or anyone not for lack of care but for their ignorance and lack of understanding of my real emotional state as I grew up and having this mental strain slowly draining my identity and potential.
|

replied October 22nd, 2016
Hey, I was in the same boat when I was younger. I was born with one in the scrotum and the other in the abdomen. In the service at 18yo I had torsion in the one in the scrotum. When they removed it they noticed I was lacking and decided to move the atrophied testis to the scrotum a month after the removal of the first. I spent 2 months in the hospital recovering and for observation to determine if the atrophied one was going to survive. It did so was returned to duty. Afterward I was like you are. I just lived my own life completely isolated. I tried dating sites but was really afraid I would be rejected. Finally met a friend that sort of forced me into a blind date. I was still skeptical until they told me that she really liked me and wasn't concerned about me having just one nut. Anyway, it worked out and we even had children, actually 4. I'm retired now and recently, 2 years ago, lost that testicle due to a hernia operation. Doing without any now and am on T therapy to keep me in shape. Even at my age I need that. I was a 31 year old virgin myself. I'm glad I got over my fears.
|

replied December 23rd, 2016
PHgoodman, I lost one at age 11 due to a bike accident. Neither the medical staff or my parents ever spoke to me about what happened and so I took it to mean I was defective and should be ashamed. And so I was.

Throughout my teen years I never told a soul and avoided situations where someone might find out. Starting at age 15 I always seemed to have a girlfriend but I broke up with her as soon as it started getting serious and sex was on the horizon. I was terrified she would spread it all over school and I'd be the laughing stock.

I had beer-fueled sex with another virgin at 19 in college. She didn't discover it on her own and I didn't tell her. By age 20 I was with my now wife of 41 years. Before we had sex for the first time I told her, expecting that she'd reject me, but she didn't care. Nor has she ever cared.

I am still self-conscious and feel not fully whole but I didn't let it stop me from living a full life. We had 2 kids and now have grandkids.

Sometimes in life, it is what it is, and you can't undo what has happened, but you can choose to keep living life to the full. I think if I were a young man again that I'd get an implant. That might be what you need to get your confidence. Know that most women won't care that you only have one. Any that do care aren't worthy of you so don't worry about them.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.