Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

I need clarity, My b/f says he is not cheating but is the writin

OK I have posted before but I can't seem to find clarity. My b/f who I have been with for 3 months and I have known him for 2 years. He moved in with me about 2 months ago. He is 24 and plays in a band he is really good and does well for himself. I am a working mom. He stays home during most days while I am at work. But here is where it gets odd. last month I was cleaning out my car and I found cocain in my car I asked him if he knew anything about it and he said no, so I let it go. Last week I came home and I found a girls purse out on my patio we live on the 2nd floor. The purse was sitting on the chair. I looked through the purse and found condoms panties, federal financial aid papers and banking statements. I never heard of this girl before and my b/f says the same thing. I have asked his friends and talked with his family and they all say he is not cheating on me. I asked him how the purse got there and he said he doesn't know. Could this be the work of 1 of his ex's or 1 of mine? My 9 year old daughter adores my b/f. Please am I being nieve? Or could this purse have been thrown up on my balcony? All attempts in trying to find this girl have failed. What do I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Leave him. You don't trust this guy, from wha you're describing maybe you shouldn't. But the point is that you're not in love with him if you're hung up on this stuff.
Next time it's a good idea to spend a little more time getting to know the guy.
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2009
Supporter
his family cant tell you he is cheating or not unless they have a camera in the bedroom.
i am very disturbed by the cocaine thing. how else could it have gotten there.
every time something weird happens he cant keep saying he doesn't know. do you let anyone else drive your car.
you have to have your ears and eyes open because something isnt adding up.
|