Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Immune Disorders Forum

i'm tired of this not being taken seriously.

User Profile
I am a 30 yr old female who has swollen painful lymph nodes all over. armpit, breast, neck, groin, behind the ear...you name it, I got it. I also have body aches all over, dizziness and fatigue. The dizziness started towards the end of July and at the timeI was sent to a ENT and Nuerologist neither of whom found any cause. The swollen nodes started towards the end of October with a painful armpit/breast area and have persisted until now. Have had alot of blood work done (CBC etc), been tested for HIV (negative) Epstein Barr (positive) but I dont have active mono, been tested for lupus and rhumatoid arthritis (negative) ct scan, chest xray, breast ultrasound and xray. I have NOT had any cold or flu like symptoms or fever. I feel terrible and i am getting really frustrated with my doctors. anyone have any ideas where to go next or what could be the cause of this? I miss feeling well and I'm tired of this not being taken seriously.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 7th, 2014
if you find out let me know
the same thing is happening to me
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....