Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

I'm in pain everywhere & my doctor not helping me!!!

Must Read
Hepatitis can lead to serious liver damage. We cover basics about liver anatomy and define hepatitis here. Plus info on the different types of hepatitis....
What are the major causes of Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Start here to learn what puts you at risk so that you can avoid the serious liver disease...
A list of the symptoms of each type of Hepatitis here. Plus, when you should seek medical attention for Hep signs and symptoms....
I been having pain like everywhere , now the pain is on my left side underneath the rib cage, what is this pain now ? I use to sleep on my left side now it's becoming a problem to me & I need to know what should I do, cause it seems like my doctor is giving me the run around.I have hep C virus & been on that med since January , I only have 3 more weeks to go(6months) treatment. But now I'm going thru it, I'm fatigue,sweating,dizzy,bad breath i can taste it, I go to the dentist every 3-4 months,muscle spasms, my nerves attacking my muscles,numbness & tingling in my left hand,aching body back & neck pains, even the back of my neck snaps, crackle & pops now.I feel like in falling apart, everybody keeps telling me oh your a young man, but I feel like an old man is doing better than me & I'm 38yrs old. I also read by having a( colodic) done it could help me a lot with what I'm going thru,because I never had one done, & I need input with this, should I get one done or not, I heard it could mess up my Ph balance but I read it can help with ph balance, I'm confused please help me please somebody, doctor anybody please help, & I been off work because I can barely walk or move around like I use to, & my job trying to force me to come back to work in this condition & I can't.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2017
Welcome to e health forum.

First of all, please keep in mind that due to the lack of complete medical history and lack of physical examination, specific diagnosis of your issues cannot be provided.

It is very common for all men and women to experience small aches and pains due to musculoskeletal issues or tissue wear and tear.

The analysis of your history and symptoms do not indicate that you have serious issues.

The other possibilities would be that you have a low threshold to pain or they could be due to psychological issues. Conditions like Fibromyalgia or chronic pain syndromes might also be a possibility.

It would be recommended that you consult doctor who can get a proper evaluation done who can help with proper diagnosis and treatment of the underlying condition.
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.