Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

I'm in a very sad mood right now!!!

User Profile
This topic is not intended for you to have pitty on me, nor it is intended to be critical of the poor judgments I made in the past. I had a full life, and I had my fun if I never be happy again! I am a man of age now (mid 60s) I started having sex with women when I was abuot 15 years old, I am an ex Marine of the US Armed Forces; so much for that, I will get down to my present life: 15 years ago, I married a 20 years old lady, to me, it was love at first sight! I'm nearly 51 years her senior. Things went well for the first two years or so. Then things began to go sour. She began to be unhappy because she says things like, my penis was not the size she wants, I don't have sex with her often enough, I'm not giving her oral right, and the list can go on and on. About two weeks ago, we came to a mutual agreement that we will live apart for a while to see if things will change with us, and she moved to Texas to be with her mother for a while. She called me last night and requested that she wants out of this marriage, and I honored her request! I'm sitting here right now, trying to put the pieces back together. My niece is living with me right now because her boyfriend and her has separated and she asked to move in with me til she can get on feet. I don't feel comfortable in the house with her because she walks around the house with little of nothing on, and it really does something to me. I came in from outside yesterday, and when I walked in the living room she was in there lying on the floor mastubating, and we both were shocked over the incident, I turned and went back out! Some mornings, she will come down stairs clad only in her panty and bra, and it appears that she does not shave down there because of the hairs that are outside of her panty!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2009
Experienced User
Correction on my topic: Sorry for the misstake, but I am nearly 31 years her senior; not 51 as stated in the above!!
|

replied September 26th, 2009
bo21, you should ask your niece to leave. She is not behaving well and that is innapropriate. Do it now or you will be sorry and feel full of guilt. That is, if you have values and principles.
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2009
Experienced User
Thanks marylander38,
I was thinking about asking her to leave but I know she has nowhere to go! Her father (my brother) is dead, and she dosen't know where her mother is! By the way, she is 30 years old, but she has no job to take care herself. I have asked her to quit undressing in front of me because it is getting on my nerves!!!!
|