Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

:( I'm 21 and I'm lonely and alone

Hi I just joined this forum. I'm 21 and I'm lonely and alone. I know it's stupid and funny. I don't have any friends. My cousins are not interested in me either. They would only contact me when they need a favour Sad
Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2014
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern.

Struggle against a particular situation is the very essence of life. It is the tension between opposites that life goes on in between. You need to look for alternatives and look at the brighter side , make your loneliness into useful time that no one else has, the more you make yourself useful and pertinent , the more will your cousins etc appreciate and admire you.

wishing you best of health

|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2015
i agree on the post above me. Think outside the box.
|

replied November 28th, 2016
I think you should think positive. Shift your focus by doing things you like, or you like most. By doing this, in time you will have friends. And pray Smile
|
Tags: alone
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Single and Struggling , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.