User Profile
I lost my baby...He's not even here with me... He doesn't even know that i lost our baby...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper littleangeleli
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2011
Im shocked, im shocked, im shocked...Im not able to believe in everything what happened in last 3 weeks!!!!Why????
What i did wrong to him???
Why he's not here with me...?
|

replied January 21st, 2011
don't blam your self. i had two miscarres in 09. you didn't do anything wrong to him. they say that when you have a miscarred its because the baby was not developeing right and your body new it so that was a way for you body to get readed of it. so be for you trie again have your self check. for everything
|

replied January 24th, 2011
Please do not blaim yourself....I gave birth to a still born @ 41weeks in November2010 and it was my first baby and never did i attemp in blaming myself...God has a reason for everything...I know its not easy to except that your baby is not with you anymore but do know that God does not give you a cross to heavy to carry and that He will surely bless you in abundance.

Please keep the faith.

Mother of the late ELI CRUZ JONES
|
Users who thank littleangeleli for this post: Noelle1018 

replied January 26th, 2011
dear lipuszka..

please dont blame yourself.ilost my baby too.my first baby. 9weeks in my worm and started with spotting on 1st Jan and heavy bleeding on 4th..on 4th, im misscarried and had D&C on 5th. for the 1st time, i cant accept it but nowadays, i realised that GOD has bigger planning to me..everyday, i'll be in tears, my husband always be my shoulders to cry on. He said..no worries..our baby safe there...
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
I know how painful miscarriage is I had several repeat miscarriages before I had twins. It is true that God has a good plan for every life even when we can't understand it. I wanted to share something that helped my grieving process when my favorite uncle passed away recently. It was a huge blessing for me.
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
Experienced User
i completely understand where your comiq from b/c i also miscarried in april of 2010. not even knowinq i was preqnant. and yess, god does have a plan for every one. and you may not understand it but im sure ther is always a reason when god does his work. hold your head up, thngs will get better for you. i feel for you and you have the rest of your life to become a parent. and plan things a little better. i always say that next time i will be more prepared and take care of my body so my baby and i both will be healthy. so dont stress it. i hope things get better for you Smile
baby qirl *
|

replied August 6th, 2011
I miscarried as well and the pain is unbearable..right in your heart you feel the pain..God has a reason for everything. I suppose he needs our angels for a purpose. I made a journal because it was hard for me to express all that I was feeling aloud to anyone and some of it I was ashamed to feel. It helped a great deal. Read alot about how your feeling and grief is normal, and don't let the loss pull you down or allow to take any blame on yourself. It only gets better in time. My prayers are with you.
|

replied November 9th, 2011
I don't blame god my baby boy wasnt ment to be here for a reason he was just to good to be here and that's all I need know he will be my baby in the after life and i will get a chance to raise my boy and I hope you all feel the same <3 jalontae noel1018
|

replied November 15th, 2011
I feel really sorry.I know this is a really difficult situation for you.I hope you can try another time.

|

replied December 2nd, 2011
i'm not sure this is where i need to be, but i think i really need help and i have no one to turn to. in august i gave birth to 5month twins they died before i gave birth. i thought i was doing ok but it just seems like everything is falling apart the closer i get to what would have been my due date of dec 24th. the father and i just broke up at least i think we did, i've started having panic attacks, no sleep, massive weight gain and constant tears. i can't go to my family because they never knew and neither did my girlfirends so i'm basically dealing with this alone. please help. thanks in advance.
|

replied December 6th, 2011
Experienced User
I know how you feel... I was there last December... I know it feels unbearable right now but it does get easier with time.. I didnt talk about it with my family either... I was lucky enough to have a friend reach out to me that had gone through the same thing :/ I am sorry for your lost and here if you would like to talk.
-Brittany
|
Quick Reply