Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I know there are a lot of these, plan B, no period, pregnancy...

User Profile
I had my last period from Dec 6th to Dec 10th or 11th. I expected my next one 10-11 days ago. Me and my BF had protected sex ( condom only ). Well, the condom was tight and when he was done there was white all over the outside of the condom and a little inside. So being paranoid of being pregnant again ( 8 month old boy Very Happy ) I took plan b about 8 hours after. That was on the 12th, when I was already (5-6 days) late. We have never had unprotected sex, but we were using the tight condoms, while the sperm could of came out the opening of the condom. So now, here I am, 11 days late. I have been stomach sick for a few days, and I got sick this morning. I am having slight cramping, but not period cramping. Tender breasts and a bloated feeling. It is reminding me of when I was pregnant. I hope I am just stressing out so much that it is making me late. If anyone has any input, please, type away.

Thank you,
Samantha.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2011
You could be pregnant again, Have you had another test?

By the way, the outer part of the condom you said had white stuff on it couold of been your, but you are right to check, Good luck! And aww!! for your little boy Smile

Faithy
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2011
I got a blood test done, and she said "it is looking negative". Seems like a weird way to phrase it lol but phew. And yeah I was not on any pills so I would rather be super careful. lol
|

replied January 22nd, 2011
i have a sex with my boyfreind wthout taking precaution ... in doing sex he doesnt fell the sperm inside .. he fell his sperm outside means doing sex he always sperm throw outside means in the floor .. so i became a preganet.?? and one problem is that my previous date period had on 17th dec. in ths months not coming my period its taking a time rite now its 6days. for that day my periods timming on 17 jan but still it not came it takes 6 days . n my stomach also paining day by day .. wht should i do..??
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2011
Punam, do you mean his sperm goes on the outside of your vagina? If so, pregnancy is still possible.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...