I know that I shouldn't be cutting or thinking about suicide. I know I could journal, run, draw, spend more time with friends and families. I know all the ways I could cope, I just can't figure out how to change my mind set to get there. I am stuck with this blinder up that is my safety net. I am to scared to give that up.
in middle school, I was going through a rough time moving from moms to dads, I did it through highschool, partly because it worked, partly for attention, but now I just do it because it works, and I am in college, and it is much more stressful.
How do I get my mind to wehre it needs to be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2013
Talk to someone, all yo have to do is be honest. I am not too fond of counselors, but find someone you trust, and if o udon't want to do that, why not get a buddy to do something with. You have all of those great coping ideas, why do them alone, when you know for a fact you are not alone.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....