Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

I just ejaculate, but no feeling or sensation.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I recently noticed that I feel no sensation during ejaculation when having sex with my wife. I just ejaculate, but no feeling or sensation. It started recently. Is anything wrong with me?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2016
Sexual Health - Men Answer A59012
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Performance issues are mostly due to anxiety and frequency problems. Reduce coital frequency to once a week and see if it helps. Talk to a sex therapist if the issue persists.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.