Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I honestly dont know what to do.

I have clinical depression and This year has not been going well for me at all and i am starting to feel over whelmed. I found out that due to the semester change i lost a bunch of credit hours and have to go to school for an extra year. I also found out that my dad is going to lose his job, and this morning I was woken up to a phone call from my mother telling me that my grand father died. I worry that my grades arent good enough and that ill never be able to support myself and find a job once i graduate and that ill never find my true love. I worry that i will never amount to anything worth while, because I have yet to do anything in my entire life to show that everything will work out in the end. I try and i look on the bright side of everything but the amount of bad stuff that has been happening i worry that it will never stop and if an easier solution would be to just end it...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 24th, 2012
an easier soltion is to end the negitve thoughs. Not your life. Write down everything good, about your self and what's going on with you. Try volunteering, and doing something for someone else to relax.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....