User Profile
I have Pectus carinatum. i get chest pain when more chest is sore from working out which i gotten used to but today i did a back double bicep pose(bodybuilding pose) i started getting chest pain. first i couldnt move my upper body because of the pain ; i thought i might have teared my pec. which i went to the mirror to see any deformity but there werent any.

i can compare the pain to the pain that you get when you have a cramp on your foot or in a muscle but in the bone. it felt like the bone moved into the wrong place. as of right now im trying to avoid movement that provokes the pain. the pain is easing right now by time.

right now i just want to know what is the cause of the pain if its that bone moved into a wrong spot or something else.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2011
Abdominal Pain Answer A22268
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

It is unlikely that a bone can be moved just by doing a exercise.

most probably it could be due to a muscle fatigue.

In case of doubt, consulting a doctor for a Xray of the chest, might be helpful.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.