Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

i have no idea what the topic is for this im sorry

hi i have no idea what this is about umm but for the last few days my uhh poop has been green not runs or anything same but green the only thing thats changed with what i eat and drink is iv been drinking some energy drinks but thats it should i be worried ? i am seeing a doctor for a check up this month but i hav awhile iv just been having a few issues with my sleep depression and even random vaginal blood during and after sex alotta things have been going on latly so i was hoping one of you could tell me if i should bother asking about that when i see her that would be great thanks so much for your time i appreciate it very much. n sorry for the topic i hav some depression issues aswell but this doesnt really hav nything to do with that i just didnt kno which one it would go under sorry
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2011
Hello, and thank you for your medical question on e Health Forum.

Bowel movement disorders, depression and menstrual irregularities - all could be a constellation of symptoms seen in hypothyroidism.

You might consult a endocrinologist for getting tested for the condition.

Greenish stools could be a sign of liver or gall bladder conditions. Evaluation with liver function tests and stool tests might be helpful.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.