Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

I have had hallucinations since childhood ...

Hi, I have had hallucinations since childhood of the walls moving,and my name being called stuff like that, I have full body numbness all the time, it's not like when your leg falls asleep it's more like the limps not there, I also have pain in left shoulder bone and left part of my chest when I lay down, I also twitch under pressure like when somebody is near me, I also have horrible memory, Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2013
Experienced User
If you are living with your parents I would suggest talking to them about the symptoms your are experiencing and particular try to push for seeing a psychiatrist.

Or if your old enough to go the doctors yourself and are uncomfortable with talking about the issue to someone then talk to you doctor about your symptoms and see if you can get a psychiatrist that way. Either way to see a psychiatrist you will probably have to get a referral from a doctor.

I do have some ideas, on what it might be, but because there are many other possibilities I would suggest an expert. Which is the obvious answer of coarse.

Sorry the lack of an answer.

Best of luck.
|

replied September 17th, 2013
Yeah my parents are suppost to take me but I can go until December, what do you think it could be, and if you wan't I can give you more detail cause there's a lot more. thank you for replying.
|

replied September 18th, 2013
Experienced User
mmm well I was purposely avoidant of making any suggests its nothing personal but because of the possible diagnosis that I have thought of or in particular one of them these individuals tend to make situation worse if they become aware of a possible diagnosis and have no immediate treatment available.

Once again I apologize for the lack of a answer.
|
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....