Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

i have been posessed by spirits, evil and good for years.

hi my name is chris and ive been through an awful lot of bad situations over
the last 7 years, ill start at the beginning.
when i was living in my old house we used to joke that its haunted. it was
only after an incident that i truly started believing it.

one day, my mother and i accompanied a drug dealer to find his stash. the
drug dealer said he'd hidden his stash under this big wheely bin, and asked
me to help him find it. so me and the dealer started looking round and in the
bin. the dealer got a call on his phone and walked off. i continued looking
for the stash, and low and behold, found it. it was a stash of 2,500 pounds
worth of crack cocaine in a hat. so i for some reason stuffed the hat into my
pocket. The drug dealer came back from his private conversation and asked me
if i had any luck finding it.

No i told him, and carried on pretending to look. when the dealer had given
up, i got into my mums car, told her i found his stash and asked her what i
should do with it.
She told me to keep hold of it , and say nothing to no one.
We arrived back at our house, went upstairs, went into my mums room, locked
the door and began smoking the crack.

4 nights past, as we smoked this crack hour after hour... the drug was so
moreish i couldent put it down and goto sleep even though id been up for
days.
The only reason i stopped smoking it was because i started feeling pains in
my chest where my heart had been racing for days, and i could see the tiny
veins pulcing in my eyeballs.
i told my mum something was wrong, and she had no other way of bringing me
down except for giving me some heroin, so i took it after promising id never
touch it and floated away into the clouds.

i sat on the chair facing the door, and stiupidly sat with my legs apart and
said out loud, "i open myself up to the universe, to whoever comes to me".
[dont ask me why i did this , i was totally off my head] then suddenly i saw
a shadow creep over my bed and it blanketed me [by this time i knew i was
seeing things because of the drugs but i didnt care at the time]
after this happened my jaw started moving on its own, and words were coming
out of my mouth, even though i was not saying anything myself.

my mum was asking me what on earth i was talking about but i told her it was
not me. the entity that was talking through me said her name was rachel
greenwood and she was a 27 year old girl, who lived here in this house
decades ago. me and my mum sat listening to rachel all night.
by the morning i could see her faint outline, like what you would expect a
spirit to look like, and at this point i knew it was something to do with the
creack cocaine.

after the crack had left my system, the image of rachel was gone, but she
could still talk to me through my mouth, and i could also hear her in my
head. this went on for months, and gradually got worse and worse to the point
of rachel not being the only voice in my head. now there were 3.

rachel told me there were evil spirits around me cus i called them to me when
i sat on my chair that night and said anything in the universe come to me, at
this point i was scared i had called evil spirits to me, and i got more and
more frightened. the evil voices started telling me that if i dont let them
control my body then they were going to make me kill myself.

at first i stood
up to them, telling them to goto hell, but gradually they started gaining the
ability to control my body , starting with my hands, then my legs and finally
my whole body, if i sat still suddenly my body would move as if by its self.

alot of terrifying things happened to me at this point, but its too hard for
me to talk about that so i will skip a bit.
The climax came when i had litterally had enough of this i would rather die
then let these voices take me over so i tried drowning myself in the bath
tub, witch i couldent keep my head under long enough, so i got 50 co-codamol
tablets and took them, that did nothing apart from making me violently sick.

so i tried cutting my own throught, only i was just able to slightly nick my
neck, so in a last desperate attempt to end it all, i jumped out of my 3rd
floor kitchen window.
i dont remember hitting the floor, i just remember calling for help and
asking for an ambulance, one of witch turned up a few minitues later.

next i was in hospital, i had been x-rayed and found nothing broken so they
were ready to discharge me, untill they noticed very wrong behavior coming
from me, i was exposing my privates, witch a nurse came by at least 4 times
to tell me to cover up, then i was talking to the voices telling them to get
lost at the top of my lungs , so they put me in a side room and called a
member of the local psych ward to come examine me.

I only suppose they deemed something very wrong, as the next thing i knew i
was being driven to the psych ward in the ambulance. they took me to a
private room and put me in the bed. hours past as i was literally pinned to
the bed by the voices, they wouldent let me get up then finally i was able to
break out of the hold they had on me and i frightenedly went to the dining
room to eat an apple.

the doctors put me on a medication called olanzapene, and i took this every
day for a month untill finally the bad voices went away, leaving only the
good one.

to this day i am still taking olanzapene, and i still hear rachels voice when
i ask her to speak ad sometimes when i dont, but does anyone think that it
was totally my illness causing the horror i faced or could there be something
out there that latched on to me?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper iinfinity
|
Users who thank iinfinity for this post: chris7911 

replied September 30th, 2010
How long ago did you take cocaine? Cocaine can cause hallucinations. If it's been several years apart and you're still hearing voices I would say seek out a psychiatrist.
|

replied July 3rd, 2011
"voices through my mouth"
no where i can find a forum that can help me about "voices through my mouth" my doctor said it is cognitive disorder but. Its on the spiritual side. can someone email me a link to what ever it is
|

replied December 17th, 2011
i understand fully what you are experiencing and yes you take mind altering substances and you open yourself up to the spirit realms .you are a spirit in a body and if you do you homework you will find that we are no different when we die and go back to the same realms same has you have good and bad people alive you also have good and bad spirits over on the otherside and these same spirits have free will to do has they chose the same has on the earth plane stop taking drugs and drinking alchohol that is very important and then find a good spiritualist medium or a spirit rescuer these will be able to help you but you must not use drugs that alter your mind
when you invited these spirits in you gave them option to allow them in using your free will and now you must make the same effort to rid yourself of them religious you have not got to be but understand you have spirits of ancestors who can help guide you and pray help so ask the creator to help you rid yourself of these unwanted entities
even though we are led to believe that the occult is bad occult means hidden and a lot of information is hidden from us about the spirit world and what happens to us when we die
your spirit goes home or back to spirit world along with your concious and awarness leaving your body behind
the work done by spirirualists to understand these matters helps alot but it makes the difference about this persons own personality and the relationship with there guide/guardian angel .or the spirit you were born with to help you through your life ..these are real and they do exist but has spheres of light,orbs or dark shadows depending what level of concious they posses
i hope you have found this helpfull i have had similar experiences and really understand them although getting frightened or angry,being fearfull just adds to it so be strong and positive and ask for help form our creator/and spirits of light who come in grace and from the highest order of devinity ,,then your plea will go to the right place love and light always
|

replied December 30th, 2012
My mum was around 31 when she got this house, had me at the age of 33 and my dad left when he was around 35 and and whilst i was getting the to the age of 7 alot of very unexplainable and scary things happened, wont go into too much depth about that, anyway we just thought nothing of it, then one day i came home from school and t my mum was going crazy, shouting !**@! or w/e and spitting etc, i thought what is going on?, it was like a horror movie, this is my mum, but it isnt, if you get me, never been as scared cos i was so little , rung the ambulance, mum ended up getting diagnosed with schizophrenia after a bit. Now alot of years later alot more stuffs happened, and im now 17, yesterday i got onto topic about it, and literally as soon as insaid, mum its something in this house definatley , there is somethi evil in this house like a spirit or demon trying to posses one of us, we cant live in this house much longee, as soon as i said that, he eyes went wide, she said in the most creepiest voice ive ever heard "its all a game dont you understand, demons demons demons, its all a game" then started saying such wierd stuff i dont even wanna go into it, then after this had happened, last night i was in bed and i was trying to get to sleep, suddenly started seeing bad pictures in my head, pictures that i didnt want to see of people that i didnt know, opened my eyes and i could sense something very sinister, was freezing cold, quilt felt like it was lifting up, closed my eyes, was still seeing the images, i thought forget this, i said, you are not welcome here i do not want you inside me, and vwalla, gone, its the weak minded people, if you have schizophrenia, i urge you to read david ickes "the truth shall set you free" you can download it free online a a pdf document. This book has changed and is gonna help me with my life forever and i hope it does to you people
|

replied December 30th, 2012
My mum was around 31 when she got this house, had me at the age of 33 and my dad left when he was around 35 and and whilst i was getting the to the age of 7 alot of very unexplainable and scary things happened, wont go into too much depth about that, anyway we just thought nothing of it, then one day i came home from school and t my mum was going crazy, shouting swear words and spitting etc, i thought what he **** is going on?, it was like a horror movie, this is my mum, but it isnt, if you get me, never been as scared cos i was so little , rung the ambulance, mum ended up getting diagnosed with schizophrenia after a bit. Now alot of years later alot more stuffs happened, and im now 17, yesterday i got onto topic about it, and literally as soon as insaid, mum its something in this house definatley , there is somethi evil in this house like a spirit or demon trying to posses one of us, we cant live in this house much longer as soon as i said that, he eyes went wide as ****, she said in the most creepiest voice ive ever heard "its all a game dont you understand, demons demons demons, its all a game" then started saying such wierd stuff i dont even wanna go into it, then after this had happened, last night i was in bed and i was trying to get to sleep, suddenly started seeing bad pictures in my head, pictures that i didnt want to see of people that i didnt know, opened my eyes and i could sense something very sinister, was freezing cold, quilt felt like it was lifting up, closed my eyes, was still seeing the images, i thought what the f is this. i said, you are not welcome here i do not want you inside me, and vwalla, gone, its the weak minded people, if you have schizophrenia, i urge you to read david ickes "the truth shall set you free" you can download it free online a a pdf document. This book has changed and is gonna help me with my life forever and i hope it does to you people
|

replied December 22nd, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
Yes, if there is anyone that you should listen to it's your ancestors(thats obvious sarcasm). And our wonderful maker, what a smart fella he must be, and why wouldn't we think that, he made us didn't he, he must be a genius and the most loving being to have ever existed.

Think again.

What you call love and light, should be said like this, drugs and lies, because that is all that it is.

Pleasure and lies. What a philosophy.
|

replied January 10th, 2012
The drugs open your pineal gland (third eye chakra) and you have openly let the evil spirits in. The only thing i can suggest, as unhelpfull as it may be, is to seek out a spiritual person, a medium or maybe a priest, they may know how to get rid of demons from your body, but beware of hoaxes. Also to balance out your chakras with chakra meditation, that way you pineal gland is not controlling your entire perception, youtube has some good meditation videos
|

replied March 31st, 2012
yes... crack among other drugs can open you up to dark spirits..im not speaking this out of ignorance..i have personally experienced this as an ex-crack user. crack is literally Satans playground. He has a field day with everything that is involved with drug lifestyles and drug use. the hardest thing to do at first is to overcome pride and accept help from others God will put in our path. they may be a sponsor..a mentor..a preist..a pastor..a brother in Christ..these are our friends and we must stay close ..because Satan first divides..then conquers
|

replied August 12th, 2013
Listen to the audios in this site:

shifa.pk
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....