Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

I have been experiencing pain in my left breast.

I am a woman who just turned thirty, last week I had a pain under my left arm. This week I have been experiencing pain in my left breast. Can you give me some advice on this please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
Most likely you wear underwire bras and / or push-up bras. These are breast causing type cancer. What does happen, is that your lymphatic nodes start swelling and they can not discharged to carry on the cycle and than all the sudden, you start with pain and lumps. You must use a proper size and type bra. To reduce those lumps, you must massage your breasts(with a cream) as shown on my web site which will reduce the swelling/lumps so that your lymphatic system continue its course.
|

replied May 18th, 2012
health
i also experiencing a pain on my left breast for a couple of years..i am so afraid to go on to the doctor because of the result that i would'nt want to know..so do you think i have a breast cancer already?wat wud i do?mr. healer
|

replied May 18th, 2012
a frend of mine had a small tumor on some part of her body..not only 1 but mor dan two..what is it ? and do you think its cancerous? shes afraid also to go on to the doctor ..she also had a tumor on her left breast..is it already a cancer sir? i do hope you'll gonna help me
|

replied May 18th, 2012
Experienced User
I do not believe it is cancer but you should go and see a doctor to check it out and have a Mammogram to prevent it before it happens to you. Get some skin cream, add some saseame seed oil in it, mix it and massage your breasts twice daily. Tell me if you wear underwire and / or push-up bras as they are well known to cause breast pain and cancer. Use a full type cup bra without the underwire and you will have healthy breasts.

As for the pain in your breast, you most likely have some pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid-back area and those nerves need to be reset soonest. I know as I have been a Healer for 14+ years.

The second thing I must know bhugz, is to know what part of your friend's body did she had the tumors? She probably wear underwire and push-up bras too. Tell her to use a full type cup bra without the underwire and her too will have healthy breasts. Tell her also to get some skin cream, add some saseame seed oil in it, mix it and massage your breasts twice daily.

I sure hope I have helped both of you.
|

replied May 18th, 2012
sir, i do not wear underwire bras..

and for my frend ,she had a tumor in her left breast,upper part sir,while at her right breast we do not feel any tumor..she's so worried about it..

what kind of skin cream sir?specifically? can you give me some example of skin cream?
|

replied May 18th, 2012
and some part of her body,like in her tummy,at her back,at her nape,and her arms but not that big,so thin ,,
she thinks it started with the broken bone she had at her middle part of her body, between her ribs sir,there's a broken bone their and as time goes by the tumor are spreading ,,,in a different part of her body..very thin

do you speak tagalog?i mean you understand tagalog?hehe
|

replied May 18th, 2012
sir, when my frend is sleeping there's a time that she stops breathing..is 'deathtreat' the right term for that in her life?
|

replied May 18th, 2012
i had irregular menstruation also sir, sometimes it takes 5-6months ..what wud i do to make it every month??

thnx a lot sir
|

replied May 19th, 2012
Experienced User
Sorry I do not speak tagalog but I can get it translated over the internet. If this is easier for you, please, do.

You should take your friend to the doctor as I am not positive but it could be skin cancer. Not that I want to scare you or her but let's get this checked out soonest. There is a treatment called Chemotherapy which she will most likely have to have for her.

As for the skin cream, it could be any cream use on the body that makes the skin feel nice and smooth.

As for your delayed menstruation, it could be that you get cold feet and legs often. To help out, you could try to rub the front of your legs, approx. 4" inches below your knee caps and slightly about 1 1/2" inch toward the inside. Massage those areas with a strong finger 2 to 3 times daily and see if this helps.
|

replied May 19th, 2012
ok sir salamat..kahit po ba lotion pwede na ihalo sa sesame oil??
|

replied May 19th, 2012
wala po ba akong ipapahid sa legs ko basta i massage ko lan?uhmm about my frend skin cancer poh ba tlgah yon? bakit poh kaya ngka gnun yon?what are the symptoms of skin cancer?
|

replied May 19th, 2012
how about the tumor in her left breast?is it breast cancer or skin cancer also?
|

replied May 19th, 2012
Experienced User
Oo, ang anumang balat cream ay gawin.

Kuskusin ang mga lugar sa ibaba mo tuhod cap ko sinabi at dapat simulan ang iyong panahon.Tulad ng para sa iyong dibdib kaibigan kaliwa, ay ito ng isang bukol.Kung ito ay, dapat niya ito check out sa pamamagitan ng isang doktor nang Maaga.
|

replied May 20th, 2012
is it okto speak english rather than tagalog sir..i can understand much better from your english.hehe thnks then sir for your advice..
|

replied May 20th, 2012
Experienced User
Ok I will speak English as the translator did not do a very good job.

Yes, any skin cream will do.

To start your menstruation, rub the area below your knee cap, approx. 4" inches to the left of the front and you should start menstruation soon.

Use the same cream on your friend breasts. She should use that cream and apply t while massaging her breasts totally. Is it a cancer. I do not believe as I am not there to see but it is possibly a swelled up nodes or maybe it might be a tumor. She should go and have it check out by a doctor soonest. Let us know
|

replied May 23rd, 2012
below my knee cap on the left leg sir? i just use my finger to rub it?
|

replied May 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
On both your legs. 4" inches down on the inside part from the center below your knee cap and 2" inches from the center to the inside. Use your thumb or your finger.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2012
Experienced User
when ever a women is having pain in her breast then their might me some reason. that hormonal changing are occuring due to age and sexual changes. other wise any pain can not be neglected . women must have to pass through the breast screening process to confirm what it is to protect herself from having stress that can protect her from having breast cancer.
|

replied August 23rd, 2013
Breast pain
I have been experiencing pain in my left breast since march, and it's now august. It's been very persistent, and hasn't eased up. I am very concerned. The pain keeps getting worse. It hurts to lay on it, and my bra hurts touching it.
|

replied October 18th, 2013
I don't think it's so bad but anyway you should go and see a doctor...
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....