I am 16 and I am gay. I have been licked out and been fingered by my girlfriend a few times over the last month and recently shaved and realised that was stupid when my vagina became very itchy. I let the hair grow back and the itching slowly stopped I thought I was okay again until over the past few days the itching has started again on my vagina lips. It's really painful, I doubt I have an sti because my girlfriend has only been with one girl before but it is possible. what should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2010
First of all you should get tested. It can be a yeast infection though. A yeast infection can irritate the lips around the vagina. Try using some type of yeast infection cream and see if that works. If not I will then go get tested you may need a antibiotic to cure your symptoms.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....