I know this isn't a medical condition but actually i have no idea. I had to turn something in to my science teacher and i forgot to. So i came home and my mom got all mad because it said it was an incomplete. So she told me to again tomorrow. But i had to go in to school early to finish up some work that i could only do at school. So i has no time to go see my teacher. I came home and my mom yelled at me for not turning it in. My dad called and said i am not going to yell at you but that was stupid why would you do that and your grounded, no tv. I said taking away tv doesn't effect me. He said well what does effect. I said nothing. So now he has found my weakness and is going to walk me into school. Last night at dinner i got a message from a friend saying can you come have a sleepover. I asked my parents and they didnt trust me. They thought i would make a stupid decision. So my dad comprised with me and my mom gave in. He said if i get my head in the school then i can go. I said fine just wanting to go. Today i came home and my mom was like ok time to work on hw. I said no i am going out to play in the snow. She was like no you said you would work on school. I was like i said nothing like that. My dad came down and was like we made a deal that if you went out last night u would work on school. I said no i can work on it later or 2morrow(i have the day off). He said no. I flipped out and was yelling. I ran upstairs and was all pissed. And then my dad came up and said i want you to know i love you. I didnt say anything and i didnt look at him. He said listen last night you but dialed me and you were talking about birds or something. I was totally offended. He listend in on my conversation. I know i called him but if i didnt say anything he should of hung up, it was a invasion of my privacy. I was yelling and i was like what it ur problem. He said now go apoligzee to ur mom. I was like no. I walked out of the room and he kicked me/ hit me idk which one. 30 min later i as hungery i went to get food and my mom and i didnt talk. i came back down to get water and like to tell her i am done with my project thing and i turned it in. She flipped out and was yelling and. I gave her the paper and she said this is little kid stuff this is crapy whats your problem are u a 2 year old. I screamed at the top of my lungs i am a grown up and then i ran up stair she was super pissed and she followed me up to my room and slapped me. I hate them i absolutely hate them. This was also my way of venting.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2010
Is anyone going to say something??
|

replied February 10th, 2010
HELP !!! ;(
Hi!! Im new to this and well im feeling pretty crappy !!I feel as tho my entire life revolves around my mum i love her but i hate the fact that she is ill !! I can do anything at all my school is no fun and as soon as i get home its caos .. I no this may sound stupid and disgusting but i found i tiny bunion on my foot and it sent me over the edge ;( . Its soon annoying im ill and they make me go to school i need new shoes but they are always hand-me-downs :@ im just hate my step dad when i look at him i get so angry at everything he does hes like a tramp !! PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ???
|

replied June 27th, 2010
Parents sucks in my life
.. I hate my father , whats th problem of using up all of my money. it's not theirs. why do they care like something or fk like it. my personal. i dont want anyone to care about me. i hate it when parents care alot.. they often ban me from using my computer, i hate it. i hate it alot. my father slapped me for using such a rude attitude. well i was pissed -'- i got used to it. but how i wish.. i had no parents like them.it's like, my things.. he cares so much like how i want to get along with boys. i just wana make friends and, guess what? he went following/ stalking me all around. i cant even hang out with my friends?
|

replied July 19th, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I have an Alcoholic Parent too. I’m on this site to try to find help but I’m not even sure what I’m looking for.

Do any of you know what you are looking for?

What is it that people with an Alcoholic Parent want to know?

What is it that we want to learn or know how to do?

Please help!! At least then I can search directly for what I’m looking for.

Thanks! =)
|

replied August 12th, 2010
Well idk if this will help or not but I sometimes hate my parnets too my dad gets mad at me for nothing one time I left the cereal box open and he yealled at me and I recently got in trouble for brakeing into this crappy building and a police officer came and that just escalted it to a new level of dissapionment from my parents my mom treats me like a convict but idk wat to do cuz if I do something bad that my dad does he yells at me and not to mention I was neglected as a kid so I that doesn't really help wen he yells at me
so yeah:(
|

replied November 11th, 2012
man I hate my parents as well. On Sunday I woke up, and I didn't even have my breakfast, and my dad is like, go do your homework. Jesus man I just woke up. Like if our parents are treating us this way, why the hell are we here, why did they want to have children whom they just take the piss out of. All of my friends laugh at me in school as I have absolutely nothing. I even failed one of my tests [exam] because I couldn't study. Because our parents were stupid and didn't want to learn and have a good job and a good house and a good life, no do the same with your children and when they kill themselves after having a crap life, think "oh crap, I lost my child". They wouldn't give a crap that's what I would think.
|

replied November 11th, 2012
As a parent myself I can assure you, parenting it is not an easy job. Unfortunately parents are not perfect and are not given a manual on how to do the job correctly. However, some parents not only lack good parenting skills, but will take their life's frustrations out of their children through emotional and physical abuse.

If you are not being abused, that is physically hit, medically neglected or abused emotionally, or sexually, then I would suggest to you, for you own happiness and to successfully get through your adolescents years, you view your parents as "people". Just that, people who are not perfect, probably had lousy parents themselves, with no direction to educate and improve themselves early on. They can only do as well as they know.

You say your father said to do your homework before you even ate your breakfast. It appears not doing your homework maybe an issue? I agree your father probably did not handle that well, and perhaps his parenting is not consistent, causing you frustration and anger towards him.

I think if you truly want a better life for yourself, dont retaliate against your parents, but work hard in school and visualize the life you want as an adult. I am sure your parents would want to see you successful and if I am wrong, then do it anyway. It is your life, and your happiness, and once you take responsibility for that, and accept the fact that you were not borne to what you view as better parents, you will find more contentment and happiness in your life.

I wish you luck in these difficult years, but remember it is just that, a few years of of difficult times you must go through. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but it is these years that you need to come through for yourself in order to have a successful future.
|
Quick Reply