User Profile
oki , so am 15 years old . My Dad sucks i hate him so much he never gets me and he always hurts my mom's feelings and shout at us . I suck , i can't do anything right . I have no friends infact i think they hate me , they never invite me to hang out with them or go out somewhere though i always help them and by their side but they don't apriciate it , my ex left me because am FAT and ugly guess he found another one who is way prettier than me Sad actually everyone hates me because am fat i tried to starve myself but damn i eat to cope my pain :S
i cut myself but am not emo it's just another way to cope pain i also smoke.. i tried to suicide by taken pills but somehow it didn't work =\\ i realy need someone to talk to soooo baaad someone who understands me and dont judge me...but there ain't any Sad
sometimes i wish i was never exsist , sometimes i wish to sleep and never wake up again...
i realy do hate myself , am damn fat , am a loser , i suck hope imma die soon Sad Sad Sad
i would realy apriciate any help\advice :\\ i wrote this because seriously i have no one to talk to with my problem
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kookie88
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2011
Hello iloveyum, first thing do not take the advice of a nut job, you do'nt take any kind of medication or anything else for that matter unless it was advised by your doctor and approved by your parents. I know being a young teen can be hard,and society does'nt make things any better. everything about it say you must be skinny or your not beautiful. NOW THATS A LIE! rejoicing was right about one thing, God made you the way he wanted you to be, and you are unique, because he made only one of you and there is no other like you, you are beautiful and the sooner you realize that the better you'll feel about your self. I'll keep you in prayer. rainbow
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2011
Well thanks guys Smile
|

replied May 12th, 2011
ur beautiful in ur own unique way and special too! everyone on this planet has a reason for being on earth. so shine like the sun and smile. love ur self cuz that the only truelove that u can have.
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2011
you've got to stop being so hard on yourself! you are not the one who can't do anything right, it's just that you notice every time you do something wrong, but never when you do something right. so just try to think of the times when you have done something right.
sometimes with friends you have to be the one to invite yourself the first couple of times, then they'll get used to you being there and think to invite you because if you're not usually there it doesn't occur to them to invite you. also try arranging to do something yourself and invite /them/.
if your ex did leave you because he thought you're fat, he's not worth it. he's shallow and not worthy of you, so forget about him. (easier said than done, i know)
i know now it seems like there is no point in living, i had that too when i was around your age, but i found small things worth living for, like siblings (if you have any?) and i studied really hard for my exams and realised that it would've all gone to waste if i end my life, this thought has kept with me for the past 3 years and is still going strong, so find something which motivates you to live (i'm not sure if that makes sense.. sorry if it doesn't =/)
if you prefer, pm me.
remember the positives of your life, because they are all that matters, remember those peaceful times, like lying in park and feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin.
|

replied May 14th, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
Give it time, it gets way better, you are only fifteen, give yourself time to learn, learning always helps, if you aren't happy, you aren't learning, you are just sitting there doing nothing and you have to medicate with meaningless crap.

Maybe they aren't your friends, if they don't want you to be there or don't invite you to places, find other people that you can relate to and treat you good, you know actual friends.

By the way, I weigh close to three hundred pounds, it doesn't bother me at all. In fact there are some positive things about it, because you get to see everyone that is as they say are "ugly" as you ,but in a different way, idiotically worship themselves. And it is also as if they can never leave behind what they thought was important in high school and college. It's quite dumb.

Find that episode of south park about the ugly kids, the one about the girl's making lists, because it is true. Abe lincoln has some important things to say in that one.

He says that the allegedly pretty kids, always get screwed, the other ones have to work for what they have, and don't become complete a holes.

Give it time and later in life you will see this, just try and be good and stay busy learning. In fact most of the people worth mentioning in this world, were just about all ugly, well by human definition.

Do you really think people are going to remember these so called good looking meaningless a holes. You have the chance to do something that is actually worth it. Search for wisdom.

Oh, and I don't know if you are and don't want to intrude or anything, but it's good advice, do your very best to not get pregnant until you are absolutely ready, especially finacially. Ya know, good solid job(maybe even a fun one) that you can use to really take care of your child and give them the best life possible, just ask all of the mother's that do it to soon. They'll tell you. If you think what you are doing now is depressing, it isn't anything compared to how that will feel.

I wish you the best, no not that best, the actual best.

P.S. This is just way to similar to donny darko.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2011
thaaaankksss alot guess ur right....no one can judge me..only i and God can ..i'll try to focus more on my studies ..and things i enjoy , about friends..i decided to change school maybe i'll find their people who cares about me and would like to be a friend of mine because seriously am sick of trying to be friends for these kind of people..though it's gonna be hard cuz i've been in this school like for 5 years but what the hell Razz i wanna be happy that's all it matters Smile
P.s : who knows i might find my prince charming their who loves me for who i am not for what size i wear Wink
thx again xD
|

replied May 14th, 2011
Is this a Health forum or a religious forum?

I'm tired to looking up mental health issues to find half the people say turn to god. Yes, he IS the answer for all things. Now, can we get to the real solution please.

I went to med school for a year and I'm glad it's all science, documentation and proven results.

I went to a tattoo parlor and there's a whole wall dedicated to "Only GOD can judge me." It' a cliche. I recommend being good at something, life long hobbies, be smart and educate yourself with books. "Do what you love, the rest comes." Try that phrase instead.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2011
i guess a lot of people turn to God and religion to help them through tough phases in the lives. if it helps them, you shouldn't discourage them from believing in their faith. i personally am agnostic and don't believe in God just because of my scientific mind.
you say you're glad med school is all proven results, but there is no proof that there is no God, so you can't deny people from believing. sorry it sounds like i'm having a go at you, i'm really not, i'm just trying to explain from a neutral point.

and i quite agree with finding something you're good at, it kept me motivated to stay alive, so maybe it will for other people too.
|

replied May 14th, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
"religious", bad. Truth, good(yet painful).

What to do right?

I don't agree with the whole only god can judge me thing, because god made us, he would to me be the last guy that could judge me, although the other guy really couldn't because he'd be a hypocrite(just hypothetical), I suppose the only being that could judge a person would be anyone that didn't create them and is good himself/or herself. Pretty cruel to make an imperfect thing and then judge them for it right? Especially when it's so painful.

You actually could deny them from believing, in fact you could deny them or anyone(or at the very least tell them it's wrong and pointless) from believing anything at all. Because a belief is only something that you imagine that you know is true isn't it, who would actually want to do such a thing?

I can tell you this though, we're not alone. Who's there? One shouldn't assume that they know. But for what it's worth, we're not alone.
|

replied May 20th, 2011
to "belive in" is "the hope" and the hope makes you have a reason to live.
to belive or not its youre decision.

I realy hope that ilove3yuh get it better,im by youre side.The life isnt always perfect,but every problem have a solution.Keep youre head up and dont ever give up!!
|

replied June 10th, 2012
i no how u feel i wish da same everyday
my life suck i wish i was never born Sad
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....