please could you help me?? you know what sometimes i feel like ma life really sux..i'm the only one in ma family.And my mom and dad wanna control my life.i just hate it.it's like i don't have any freedom left for me.i just have to obey them.
and there's another problem with me. i just hate to see ma boyfriend with another girl..even with his cousins.i feel soo sad , i can't describe the feeling i get..SadSad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2010
My advice
Sometimes I feel the same way.. Sad I feel like my life really sucks sometimes too.. Im the youngest of 7 children.. My mom and step dad wanna control my life too. Yeah I hate it.. But think about.. I hate seeing my boyfriend with another girl too even if its just a friend or something. I dont get a bad feeling when hes with a girl cousin or something.. But whenever your around him and hes with his cousin thats a girl or any girl that you have a bad feeling with just stand right next to him and listen to their conversation and just keep thinking to your self that hes not cheating on you. Or mabye you just need to have him tell you that he loves you too much to ever cheat on you.. Hope this worked a little. :/
|

replied June 10th, 2012
I hate my life..
I'm the oldest of three siblings and I have two brothers. Yea, I'm the only girl. My dad and mom have had such extreme control over my life that when they finally let me go do what I want... I got carried away... When they found out what was going on my dad forced a bible in my face.. My mom threatens to send me to a mental hospital almost regularly and I have been grounded for six d.amn months. I have not been able to talk to my friends since my facebook was taken away from me and my phone. I have tried maybe six or more times to kill myself and I hate my life my parents tell me that I'm selfish and think of myself as a princess. My step mom used to call me a little b****.
|

replied October 27th, 2012
You know, life is like this. Sometimes, we couldn't find a way in order to make our life happier. As for me, my life is not that happy. I was being blamed for everything. Seriously, I hate my school life. Teachers, they are all hypocrites. They just loved whoever that have shown his/her abilities. I feel that I was being discriminating. I couldn't find a way, to make my life happier. So, I choose travelling to make me happy. Yes, I watched people who is poorer than me, people who have no future at all. It makes me grateful.
|

replied October 28th, 2012
Help
I hate my life, going though a divorce, both my kids hate me. My oldest thinks he can kick my ass . Worst of all I just found a open condom wrapper in my wife's drawer next to her bed, but she claims that it was our 16 years son, that she found it in his room. I think she is also talking crap about me to the boys to make me look bad. Please help !!! What can I do when my 16 years son gets in my face and tries to kick my ass?
|

replied December 11th, 2012
Well, You should slap you boyfriend and say what you've seen and get yourself a new man. Just tell your parents what you feel like what they are like, Shout if you have to. Now my life is worse. My dad Tells me what to do all the time. I wanted a 1 incredibly membership and shouts. my mum hates me and my brother laughs at me. Sad
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2013
Depression / Friends
Ok first of all, I know this isn't the right place to go to talk about my life.

I'm Billy, I'm 15, I'm in year 10...

I'm basically depressed cause I don't have a social life anymore, my friends won't invite me out anywhere, there always together and I'm just at home sitting on my laptop complaining about my f***ed up life, (excuse the language), I'm not the kind of teenager to thinking about suicide, I'm not that depressed. I'm basically just lonely.

I'm the 3rd wheel basically, I met my best friend Jackson in year 4 and Liam in year 6, not they are best friends and I hardly speak to them...

I know this is sad, a 15 year old who is depressed about his social life.
I'm sorry to waste your time by reading this.

But I am serious, what do I do, I still see them sometimes, but I can never hang with one of them at the same time, I'm just the 3rd wheel basically.

Screw my life...
|

replied February 5th, 2013
I feel really depressed this boy I fancy dosent even take notice like I'm just not there I have longed for him since year 5 and I really want him to ask me to go to the valentines disco but he's probably going to ask this girl in his class why can I not get him to like me? Pls help!!!!
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....