Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I hate my life I always feel like something is missing.

I have a good job and go to school full time..but I always feel like something is missing. Every day i struggle with this phrase "i hate my life". theres not a day that goes by were i don't say at least 10 times. i feel so alone and lost. i have good life with good things and good people in it. but for some reason it doesnt seem like enough.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2012
Experienced User
What do you want in life? Make a list ! I mean anythings possible and the most important thing is to be happy and content in life

Message back

Take care

Sponge
|

replied August 1st, 2012
I HATE LIFE RIGHT NOW!
I feel like I cause problems in my family. And I hate giving these people a hard time! I wish I can have my phone back and I wish I was the old Arielle. I don't know why I'm writing on this for. I just wanna have fun but that seems like that don't work. I'm an idiot. And I hate that I get whatever I want. And I take everything for granted. I have a stupid girl at my house that I really hate with all my heart. She is annoying! I wish I could start over and be much better in life. UGH! I hate this feeling. I'M MESSED UP RIGHT NOW!
|

replied August 1st, 2012
When one hates their life, the best thing we can do is to cut off all the people who make us feel this way, and find us some people who are happy with life. Our only light is always people. People with their faith, ideas, inspirations, love for life... Those things are contagious, a lot more so, than the negative feeling that eats you, that you can pass to others. Just find that person, at least one, one that genuinely loves their life - and you will learn to live again from them.
|
Tags: Depression, alone
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....