Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

i hate doctors....dont wanna go again

i have had dizziness on and off since dec 2010 and i was sent to a neurologist... and he decided that i was suffering from migraines....
i have since been a bit depressed and anxious over things.. but now im at the point where i feel like i cant leave the house , i go to work and thats it. and i dont know why i cant leave the house, i think maybe im thinking people are looking at me.
so when i do go out i wear a hat.
strange eh? i dunno what to do coz im getting worse and i hate seeing the doctor they never seem to care. Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
telegraph,

You state: "i dont know why i cant leave the house, i think maybe im thinking people are looking at me."

That could be a sign of several different emotional disorders. Perhaps you should speak with a counselor of some type.

Good luck.
|

replied August 12th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
well u still go to work so that is good and u can ask the dr for a mild SSRI like Prozac as they can help with the anxiety so it does not get worse and u stop going to work also. If u ask for it dr will probably prescribe it otherwise dr may send u off to Psychiatrist.
when u say dr.s never seem to care; is that from anxiety type issues also?
best 2u
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....