Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

I get scared want friend please

I get scared. I am young male. I am diagnosed with schizo/psychosis and OCD compulsive behavior. I get panick attacks and i feel like i am dying. I dont know whati want, i spend so much time thinking do i want to do this, or that, or should i go this way or that way. or i want something and then i dont, cant make up my mind. I do know i wake up every day by the grace of the universe somehow wants me, go and see my counselor 2 times a week and psychiatrist once, and that is it, i talk to my brother cause he is open to things and besides that, i dont want to leave my house cause i am scared of what i see ansd heaar. I would really like to know that i am NOT ALONE, cause everything seems like it is set up and fake and that i am the only one really Alive here, and if im not there" it is not happening? I would really like to relate to someone, and have a Friend that wants to chat about life/symptoms/hobbies ect. It seems like since i was 18 i started loosing contact with people and it seems to get further away like the universe spreading more farther apart. My symptoms seem to get worse every month since i first got this, and start intertwining and getting more severe. I am very open to listening and I can relate to Anything. give me a chance, If you know what i am asking or feel what i am talking about, or just want someone to talk to please talk too, Message me and i will give you my email or something. I do not judge anyone or anything. I cant be alone..?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2012
How old r u?
|

replied November 23rd, 2012
you are not alone...
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2012
You aren't alone
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....