The past couple days I can't even pee cause now that burns too
I found blisters on me
I am going to the doctor today, but idk what to ask them about

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2015
Welcome to e health forum.

STDs are associated with people who have a promiscuous and highly risky sexual behavior.

Examples of high-risk sexual behavior include:

Unprotected intercourse without male or female condom use, except in a long-term, single-partner (monogamous) relationship.
Unprotected mouth-to-genital contact, except in a long-term monogamous relationship.
Early sexual activity, especially before age 18.
Having multiple sex partners.
Having a high-risk partner (one who has multiple sex partners or other risk factors).
Having anal sex or a partner who does, except in a long-term, single-partner (monogamous) relationship.
Having sex with a partner who injects or has ever injected drugs.
Exchange of sex (sex work) for drugs or money.

Such Risky Sexual behavior can can predispose you to sexuallly transmitted infections which can include HIV, Hepatitis C, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis, Herpes, etc. Hence all people should refrain from such Risky sexual Behavior.

The most common symptoms of STDs include - Itchiness, sores, and unusual discharge coming from the genitals.

If you think that you might be at risk of STDs, you can seek proper tests. Testing for STDs is generally done via a panel of tests including tests for chlamydia, gonorrhea, oral herpes, genital herpes, HIV-1, HIV-2, hepatitis A, B, & C, and syphilis.

Tests for Gonorrhea , chlamydia give highly accurate results after 4 weeks of exposure.

Tests for Hepatitis A - highest accuracy after 8 weeks.

Tests for Hepatitis B , hepatitis C, Syphilis and HIV - give highly accurate results after 12 weeks.

It would be best that you consult a STD clinic and seek proper counselling and appropriate tests to clear your mind.

I hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.