Medical Questions > Relationships > Grief and Loss Forum

I feel very confused and frustrated and alone...

I don't really know what to say here. I feel very depressed lately and just completely lost. I'm 24 years old and both my parents have died of cancer, my father just recently. Ever since my dad got very sick I have felt very messed up inside and don't know what's wrong with me. I'm living with my girlfriend and her family right now and everything is falling apart. I don't know how to explain any of my feeling and I really want help but don't know where to go. I feel like I have nobody I can talk to and don't know what to do. I feel very confused and frustrated and alone... What should I do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 9th, 2013
We all got levels of sadness man, at least you got your girlfriend, I have both my parent and I could not possibly understand your pain, my problem is with "ego" I don't feel as much of a man as other people and my me mentality seems to differ alot from that of others, I don't know what to do either, I have my family but were not close, talk to your girlfriend man, hug her, find comfort in her because some of us got no one to sleep with and cry ourselves to sleep sometimes for thinking friends we have actually care bout them, you can sleep next to her and just find the help you need in her, but the only thing I got to hug is my cross, hang In there man, and idk if your religious or not and pardon me if it offends or anything but god bless you. He knows it is hard to have faith In a physical world where smaller dime skins reveal to us the small amounts of proportions we have against this whole universe, I just hope he doesn't hate me for hurting myself, I pray and pray he just vanishes my soul and not send it to hell or heaven. Take care dude.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply