Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I feel very bad about myself

User Profile
I am an IMG, studyng for step 2 CS, i already passed my step 1 and ck but I feel like I am a very stupid person, I don't know if I will be able to pass this one. I got pregnant and lost the baby last month,and my partner, has been texting w/ his ex girlfriend of years, and I think he still loves her, although he has behaved very good with me I feel very very stupid, I dont know what to think or do anymore. I got involved with a wrong person, who is actually my support now for these 2 years since I came to the states to study for the steps. I feel very bad about myself

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2014
Depression Answer A47808
Thank you for asking!
Such a charming profession of a doctor and such a valuable degree , you should be happy about it, The mood swings are basically due to the postpartum psychosis and relationship issues with your partner.That needs a psychiatric rehab. Rest assured it is pregnancy hormones and it is quite a lot of burden. Hang in there.soon you will be a good MD licensed doctor and be answering and helping patients. It is a phase and it passess. Get a psychiatric rehab for support.
Visit our anxiety and depression health centre for further guidance.
http://ehealthforum.com/healthcenter/depre ssion
http://ehealthforum.com/healthcenter/anxie ty
Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.