Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

I feel as though I'm not alone at night, like I'm being watched.

When I'm in bed at night, or when I'm there's darkness around me I feel as though I'm being watched. Focusing on what it's like in my room its as though something is looming at the foot or sides of my bed, watching me. I'll hear things like my mattress creaking or paper crumpling and I'm never able to dismiss the idea that there's something making that noise. That It is making that noise. The more I think about it the worse it gets whenever this occurs. As if It feeds on fear or negative energy. I know it's not real and there's nothing there but I can't shake the sense of dread and fear. I wasn't sure what category this should be in, but I don't know what to do. It stops me from sleeping. What's wrong with me?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2016
I would seek therapy but I would first start with a prayer before going to bed and whenever you feel the presence. Ask God to have his warrior angel Michael fight and banish this entity. Also the more scared u get, the more u will hear things. It's hysteria. God bless!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....