Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
Hello lovely person who is reading this,

I think I'm starting to develop an eating disorder. I'm a pre-everything trans-woman who still lives with their parents, I haven't come out to them because where I live being trans is illegal and the culture is very hateful. I've started to eat less and less because I had the idea of trying to stop my 'male' growth and now i can't eat normally because I get reminded that I will grow if I do eat. I don't want to grow any bigger because it will ruin my chances of trying to live like everybody else as my preferred gender.

Please give me any advice you can, I'm struggling and can't get access to a therapist.

Thank you so much for reading this
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply