User Profile
So I was diagnosed with yeast infection today, so I felt the inside of my crotch and felt this big hard lump or bump and I've Never went that far down in my crotch , it felt really big and long and I've been crying a lot because I don't want it to be cancer .

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2016
Yeast Infection Answer A57850
Hi,
Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am glad to help you out.

You have not mentioned your age but there may be many reasons for this vaginal lump.

One of the commonest cause for such vaginal lumps is of vaginal cysts. It is a closed pocket which may be found on the vaginal lining and can be filled with air, fluid, pus, or other material.

If you are sexually active then this lump could be a genital wart also. Other than that it can be due to beign vaginal growths as well.

What exactly is causing these symptoms can be confirmed only after examination and pelvic examination of the area. I suggest you to consult a gynecologist and get the examination done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Yeast Infection , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.