User Profile
Seriously...a lot of cocaine.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2010
Oh OK! You can do as much as you like, but I wouldn't! It leads to nowhere fun or good and all you will end up wishing is that you never started liking or doing it! Anyway.....one day you have to stop or die....sorry but those are the only choices!
|

replied October 10th, 2010
Experienced User
stop taking cocaine....as it can seriously damages your health
|

replied November 4th, 2010
IF you're being serious... well, I guess many drug problems seem to have underlying emotional or mental problems along with them. Usually there is a reason why the person wants to run away and feel better so much rather than learn how to let go of what is going on in their lives or past traumas that are still holding them back and just live freely. Try to find out what that is and work with it. Take care of yourself, deal with the cravings and everything, everything that comes along with this with utmost honestly with yourself and trust me - I've done drugs and meditation and yoga feel kind of like drugs when done correctly... our bodies are miraculous and powerful if we allow them to be and keep them from succumbing to stress through mental, emotional, physical discipline. We can teach ourselves to really tune in to what's wrong, let it out, release feel good brain chemicals naturally and feel better.
|

replied November 7th, 2010
smoke crack instead; it's cheaper
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....