Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

I didn't ejaculate in her,done a pregnancy test following -ve.

User Profile
Hello doctor,
I have had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th September,2015.I pulled and pushed my penis in her vagina for about 2-3 minutes and I withdrew my penis and masturbated by self and cum arose after 7-8 minutes after withdrawal.Hence I was 100% sure that there was neither cum nor pre-cum.One more thing is that i masturbated myself in the morning of that day and peed 4 times from then and I had sex in the evening.So there is no chance of pre-cum that might be fallen in the vagina.I don't have any sexual problem and no liquid comes during masturbation from my penis before ejaculation.My girlfriend has a problem of irregular period and seldom she has timely period.When it's timely the date is 25th of the month.She did a home pregnancy test on 29th September,2015 and the result was firmly negative.But the problem is that her period has not started yet and she had headache yesterday and often yawns after waking up in the morning but other pregnancy symptoms like nausea or tendering,illness has not occurred.Headache is her common problem due to migraine and she takes pill for it.My age is 20+ and her also.Is there any chance of pregnancy?What should I do now?Please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2015
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. With periods irregularity benefit of the doubt can be given to infertility and not pregnancy. She is unlikely pregnant other wise it would have shown up on urine test after 35 days since LMP. Get her to a doctor as she needs management of her irregular periods and work up to sort it out likely PCOS.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.