Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I Cant help but feel sad

Im tired Of cutting my wrist ,of feeling hurt,down,,miserable,Im tired of crying myself to sleep..Im tired of being that high achiever,that girl that does everything right,the one who pleases her parents and gets hurt ...Im tired,im sick,i just want to die..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2013
Tired, a simple word with heavy meaning. Life gets hard, sometimes we feel we are left with no option. we just want everything to end, we cry ourselves to sleep hoping we never wake up, or hoping none of it ever happened. I am too tired, i can honestly say i see no future, i see no life ahead. I hope and wish for everything that has happened to magically go away, maybe not today, or tomorrow, maybe it will be soon, maybe it will not. But, you can't lose hope, hope is the only thing that keeps many of us,like myself.. alive.. please dont give up.Maybe other people might not care, i dont even know you but i can say that i do care, You are a high achiever not for your parents. but for yourself. Because one day all that work you put in to achieve benefited you. and your life will go on.
dont give up
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....