Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

I cant feel orgasm, and cant stop urine flow without PC muscle

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I am a 46 year old male. For the last 7 years I have been quietly suffering with the fact that I can not feel my orgasm/ejaculations, and I can not stop my urine flow without using my PC muscle. I know what caused my condition, but want to know if there is anything that can be done about it.

I read somewhere that another form of masterbation was internal stimulation, or the act of sticking something inside your urethra. I tried this one night and noticed blood and stopped. That evening and the days following, urinating was some what painful, but subsided. Ever since that evening, I have not been able to feel the "climax". everthing else is the same. Stopping the flow of urine is also not possible now with out using my PC muscle.

Did I tear or break something? Can it be repaired? Any suggestions other than talk to your doctor would be greatly appreciated.

Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply