Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

I can't stop cutting myself

I can't stop cutting myself. My mom and I have been having terrible fights where we're both at the point of tears or screaming at each other. I have a really low self esteem and have suffere from anorexia and eating disordersfor the past 3 years. Cutting helps take the pain away but I realize that it isn't a rational way of dealing with things. Whenever my mom an I talk it ends up getting into a big fight and makes everything worse. I'm at the point where I just want to kill myself -- the thought comes up often. I don't know what to do anymore.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Talk to me! Email me I wan help. Please.

My best friend was exactly the same. She's doin okay now and I'm more than proud of her.

What is it that ou fight about?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....