Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

I can not deal with stress of any sort!

User Profile
Do you know what is wrong with me? I can not deal with stress of any sort, whether it be someone asking me to pick something off the floor, or having to have a conversation. I think about killing everyone when I'm stressed. I can't socialize at all. I feel terrified of other people, I can't hold a conversation ( not that I very much care to . I feel like my mind is tongue tied. I can't think or speak properly, I can't get the words to make sense to other people. I'm almost always angry. If anyone tries to talk to me when I'm upset or stressed I can't help but want to attack them. I hate very many people and whenever I see them it is very difficult for me to not hurt them.I feel very paranoid sometimes. I practically live in my head. I'm no longer affected by death. My grandpa is dying and I'm not upset.I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I was very passive as an infant. I almost never cried and slept 16 hours a day. I've also had many surgeries on my ear due to tumors.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2011
Anxiety and Stress Answer A24376
Hi,
Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am really glad to help you out. You definitely seem to be under a lot of stress. I'll suggest consulting a psychiatrist and discussing your problems. You might need to take some anxiolytics and anti-depressants for the problems you're going through. You'll likely need rounds of counseling by a clinical psychologist also.

I feel that the counseling sessions are going o help you more. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.