Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

I am worried about myself?

I am 17, weigh 147 and am 5'6. I have been trying to eat 800 calories or less a day, because I wanna weigh 110. But if i ever eat, like a lot, like i just ate a bag of popcorn, i throw it up.....this is only the second time it has happened though.

I know, i am not anorexic because I am eating usually around 800 cals, and I am not bulimic either. But i dont wanna become either of those...(but at the same time in the verrrrrrrrrrrrry back of my head i wouldnt completely mind having the willpower to be anorexic)ugh idk what to do.

I hate being fat :'(

And all i ever feel like doing is sleeping. Idk, I just feel sad and hopeless.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi Princess08881....Go on a controlled diet...You are really on too few calories now...Add some exercise and stay with it...Forget about the throwing up...This is something that can easily work its way into an unforgiveable act that is hard to break....Don't mess around with it...

I think you will feel better once you have found the right amount of food to eat and still loose a couple of pounds...Your really not too far off now...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....