i have been depressed as for as i know for 6 years. when my mom died. i took care of her in my home. she had alzeimers and conjestive heart. before that my dad died i got cancer and chemo and the my hubby died. then when my mom died. i had no reason to live. i wanted to be with the peoplewho loved me and i loved. my niece drug me to my doctor he put me on effexor.i had lost so much weight which i did not have to lose. it helped some. on and off he gradually 2weeks ago upped my effexor again to 150. i am having dizziness and my legs hurt and i am down again. does anyone have any problemswhen going on an encrease to effexor? mango876
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2013
Its a part of depression which is making you feel like this. Don't feel upset about your current condition, try to divert your attention into something interesting rather then thinking of your past.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....