Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

I am scared to take pain pills.

Right now I'm in a lot of pain because I am a noob and I didn't wear my lower retainer for months and the teeth are shifting back too quickly.

I'm determined to wear the retainer though because my lower teeth became crooked. I just wish I wasn't scared to use any sort of pain medication.

I had the flu a while back and I made the mistake of taking an aspirin. I ended up with huge rashes all over my face, scalp, chest, arms, thighs, and feet. I also ended up throwing up so much that the stomach acid burned my throat and I started getting drops of blood mixed in with my vomit.

I vowed to never use a pain killer again but with pain comes a change of mind. What should I do? I don't know if age is really a factor or something but here are some basic things about me.

17 5'9 150 lbs.
I have an inhaler and I use Zyrtec nearly every day to combat light rashes and allergies.

I used other pain killers before my flu and never had those problems.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 20th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, u r making an assumption which is not accurate;
so as to ASPIRIN, don't take it
but other pain meds such as Ibuprofen will work and not cause any problems, hydrocodone (need a dr/rx) works great, u can take Tramadol (dr/rx) I personally thinks it worthless but some like it.
u can try the product advertised ALEVE

as to your being in paid because u r NOOB, I don't know what that means but I'm 59 so probably not in your loop of slang.

U r obviously easily allergic so buy some probiotics at a vitamin store and take at least 10 billion cultures daily
. now is is allergy (many things or seasonal) or hayfever or asthma
. . good luck
|

replied August 21st, 2011
I have no idea what you are trying to say. Your grammar is confusing. Thanks for trying though.
|
Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....