Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I am not sure if I am pregnant or not.

I have had brown thick discharge with blood as well for the past two months instead of getting my period. Before those 2 months I got my period September 19th, I ended up getting my period twice that month. Than October the day I was suppose to get my period I got brown discharge, now it is November and I got brown discharge again. Does this mean I'm pregnant? I had intercourse on September 9th and we used protection but i was scared so I took plan b. I got my period the 19th so I am not sure if I am pregnant or not. Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2016
Community Volunteer
It is very unlikely that you can be pregnant.

Plan B will mess with your cycles.

You can make sure you are not pregnant by taking a pregnancy test now. If you are pregnant, you will now be at least 12 weeks pregnant and should have all sorts of other pregnancy signs.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...