Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

14, . i am 70 kg i wanna really lose weight

I am 14 i am over weight. i am 70 kg i wanna really lose weight and when i gain weight it comes to my butt all though i am playing handball but i am gaining too much weight .. i am not that lazy . i can exercise . can u please help me Smile thanks !!! :)

i tried really hard exercises for a week about 3 or 4 hours beside 2 hours handball at night . i didn't lose too much weight and i also made a 300 calorie diet but it was really awful and i thinked about water fasting but i think it is not healthy if it is healthy it is ok i can do it i want a solution please and i want to lose weight fast and keep it off ... i will be so thankful for u if u answered my question and gave me a nice solution thanks Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper moni1999
|

replied August 14th, 2013
It is more important what you eat than what you exercise. Proper diet is most important in controlling over weight.
For exercise I think yoga and swimming is the best way to keep healthy and also if you like dance it is good for weight loss.
|

replied August 15th, 2013
Experienced User
Proper diet and proper exercise regular help ln weight loose.
|

replied August 15th, 2013
thanks for replys.. robinssam can u reply and say what is a proper diet Smile ?? thanks i really appreciate your reply crescendo and robbinssam
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2013
You can try 1200 calories diet...
In general, the calories should be separate as follows:
- breakfast half the calories (~ 600 calories)
- lunch 3/4 calories (~ 300 calories)
- dinner 3/4 calories (~ 300 calories)

100 gm bread is approx 289 cal
7:30 am: 200 skips, 100 crunches
8:00 am: 1 indomie noodle and 1 apple
3:00pm: 2 moi moi wraps and stew
4:30 pm: jogging 20 mins, aerobics 45mins, 250 crunches
6:00pm: 1 cup of beans and one apple

You also need to drink a lot of water, fruit juice; eat only vegetable & salad. And...besides, avoid junk food, fried food...Keep doing exercise regularly!!!
|

replied December 25th, 2018
take proper diet and proper sleep and Exercise for good and instant results
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....